Tuesday, January 20, 2009

and so it begins

I have, for quite some time, believed my voice was not needed; that it would be futile to add to the world wide cacophony that is the blogosphere. Today, however, as I watched President-elect Obama become President Obama and then listened to his speech, I realized I could no longer remain silent. Thus, with this post, I begin my journey into the realm of the blog. Please bear with me as I get my act together.

I hope, dear reader that you find what I have to say of interest. (For that matter, I hope somebody reads this! I hate talking to the shirts in my closet or, in this case, my monitor.) Whether I rant and rail, wax eloquent, search for humor or am just plain quixotic, I will try not to digress too far. On the other hand, expect a lively chase.

So thank you - for joining me here; for reading what I have to say; and for adding your two cents worth.

No comments: